Saturday, January 10, 2009

Banini's with Dad

Dad took some beautiful pictures of the boys. They were very cooperative with Dad and the camera, because they had just finished jumping on the trampoline. So far, the trampoline is a hit. The boys love to jump and they each sleep better every night.


I really love the last four pictures. The wee banini enjoyed his first time on the trampoline. The older boys were very gentle and calm as the baby bounced himself around. I had fun watching him bounce on his knees. I am thankful for a photographer in the family to capture our boys growing up and the many fun moments they create. *cheers to Dad!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Very cute photos. Looks like a lot of fun. We had a trampoline when our kids were growing up. It was always a hit.

Jenny and Tony said...

GREAT photos! Trampolines are the best! Maybe Dad Banini can share some photo tips for the rest of us :)
How did Banini #3 get to be 6? I thought Banini #1 was almost 6!!!

Miss you!

Susan said...

I love to look at these boys!

Project 365