Thursday, July 17, 2008



























On Tuesday, I took the boys to the visitors center at the Temple. We saw the Reflections of Christ exhibit. Although the boys were squirmy and I struggled with my ability to be patient, each of the boys enjoyed seeing the pictures of Jesus Christ. Our Banini #3 struggles at times with wanting to do Church activities and often resists. Yet, on Thursday he told me he liked seeing the pictures. As an added bonus, he later that day he shared with me a pers0nal experience. At the dinosaur museum he was giving me problems about not feeling well. I was less than sympathetic and told him to keep up. I knew he would like the museum and after paying $30.00 for admission, I was not about to leave before we saw the entire place. So unknown to me, He said a prayer and ask Heavenly Father to make his stomach not hurt anymore, (his phrase). His face was filled with delight as he shared with me that Heavenly Father had answered his prayer and his stomach did not hurt anymore. (Now at least an hour had passed between him saying he was sick and then his unasked for revelation of being healed.) I am grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord. http://reflectionsofchrist.org/index.html

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

SHauna--I love the pictures on your blog--they are very, I don't know, I just really like the way you take pictures! Maybe I'll see you again when round table starts up. :)

Project 365