Life is moving all around us. The boys are in school, or at least three are, with number four saying, "I go mama!" Wee Banini is crawling everywhere and eating everything. They keep us happy, healthy, and able to sleep well every night.
We had so much fun this summer. We saw family, friends, wildlife, and beautiful places. It is a summer I will treasure. I know the boys will only remember being happy, but I will remember their enthusiasm, wonder, joy and tears at times over the many new things we did this summer. They all grew at least an inch, with the smallest one growing over two inches. I am always surprised at how sunshine, freedom and a wee bit of imagination combines into bigger boys. My oldest even had the audacity to quip to me the other day that "He is almost a teenager!" I am enjoying now, but the future is quickly coming with each new day. (Although, I may not miss two year old bedtime tears and pleas....)
I am grateful for Forever Families and the eternities I will have to continue to enjoy my posterity. - Time flies faster with each day, so hopefully in "forever" time, I can slow down and enjoy more moments.
2 comments:
It was so much fun!
Post a Comment