Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May Flowers Bring Busy Boys!

Sorry for the long time between posts, but as you already experience....the end of the school year is so busy with everything. Since I shared last, we have enjoyed two birthdays at our home. Dad and Banini #1 are each a year older. The last is now in the double digits, very scary I know.... We are all healthy and happy. The boys are spending as much time outside as possible before the 110's hit. The bikes are out and the speed is on.
Banini #1 had for the Robinson record, perfect attendance at school this year. Way to go!!!!!! His parents, impressed by this because they always missed some school, decided a reward was needed. He choose out a nice, new red bike. Photo's to come.
Banini #3 was a chicken for his school performance. I was asked to make a chicken costume. I did not want to ruin a shirt by adhering feathers to it, so I decided to tie dye the shirt yellow. It turned out really nice. Thanks Misha for dyeing the shirts!

Banini #2 and #3 went to the Library and acquired Library cards....Yeah!!!!!

We have enjoyed the zoo this month. The animals have been out in full force. Even the Lions, Tigers and Cheetahs have cooperated enough for the boys to really see them. We took our hands measurement at the farm and I hope you like how each of us measure up. I think we will return to the hand section on a yearly basis....so I can keep better record of how they grow.

Banini #2 received his Bobcat badge this month!

I have also read many books this month. I finally discovered Shannon Hale and Frank Herbert. Literature. Good Literature....need I say more.

Enjoy the pictures and check out Dad's 365 project. Also, if you need portraits of you, your family, senior pictures, new baby photos, or pet pics....Remember IRONWOOD PHOTOGRAPHY! Great Photographer and super PHOTOS!

For Dad's 365 project, click link below and then select personal projects, the select 365

www.ironwoodphotos.com

For Ironwood Photography's business site:
www.ironwoodphoto.com


We love you all!

2 comments:

Susan said...

what fun things to be busy with. I love the little chicken.

Debbie's said...

I just checked out both websites- excellent work! Of course, it helps to have such good lookin' boys :D
Great chicken costume, too- we haven't had the pleasure of doing any school plays yet :P
I hope life's treating you well!

Project 365