Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Merry April Days!

We are enjoying the beautiful days of April. The weather is enjoyable, the last until mid October. The children are outside everday, the flowers have and are blooming. The Cacti around us are getting ready to bloom.

We went to the Easter pageant last Thursday. Thanks to many friends who helped make the night a great experience. The boys enjoyed watching the pageant. Even the smaller boys sat fairly quiet and listened to the message. I felt the Spirit, enhanced with gratitude to be surround by my children - watching their hearts be touched as well.

Dad is busy with underwriting conference, so we have not seen him as much as usual. However, he has managed to capture some great photos of the boys. Here is a new favorite. The Wee Banini has finally found his sea legs. He was so excited to "jump" on the trampoline. Oh - The small joys of life.

3 comments:

mishalee said...

Too cute! Oh my gosh, you are so lucky to get such great pics of your kids. That is a keeper for sure!
I need to book Boyd for the blessing (ya, it's Sunday work, but....but....butt!!) My whole fam and Dig's whole fam should be here...pupupupleaseeee. Think we told them first Sunday of November. I'm optimistic that I'll feel well enough to entertain (and walk.) Oh, heck...I'll tell them to fend for themselves. AND our guest house will be open by then (the Hyatt Place at Riverview!)

latterdaypioneer said...

Was he jumping? Or just kinda unstable?

The Allen's said...

he is a cutie, that is for sure. i love you doin the music time for primary. you are the best!

Project 365