Sunday, August 30, 2009

August Rush...

Have you seen the movie, August Rush? I really enjoyed the music in the movie. I believe each of us orchestrates a song within.



However, the end of July and all of August was a rush of a different sort at our home. Many of you participated in very similar activities. We finished traveling (went to Flagstaff to camp), prepared for school (switched schools for one boy), started school (had three different "first days"), celebrated our 11th anniversary, Grandma returned from SLC, and we managed to work out some sort of routine for our busy weeks ahead.


Dad and I, decided to have Banini#2 attend an online school at home. It is tough to balance being an educator and being the mom of two little boys. I am learning so much each day about balance. Any suggestions?

The summer went by too fast and I miss my two boys who are now back in school. I really enjoy them being home. We did many activities this summer; and I will always remember playing together in the summertime. But alas, all things end and another year of learning is to be gained. For me too...
Enjoy the pictures. The boys have grown bigger and Mom and Dad have become smaller...It was a good summer!

My new favorite of the Wee Banini. We were camping by Flagstaff. We enjoyed every warm moment....(it was Flagstaff's hottest week for the summer...95 everyday!)

We send our love and happiness to all.

6 comments:

Susan said...

love all of the new pictures. I can tell that you have lost some weight. It looks good, but I think that I need a better picture of just you. Love you!

Debbie's said...

Awesome pics- especially that last one! I also love your blog header! I'm glad you guys had such a nice summer :)

Marily said...

Great pictures. Your header is awesome and that dirty face is aweseom-er. Glad to hear you made it through August!

Anonymous said...

The photos of your sons always come out so classic and epic. Very cool.

Ann said...

I love the pictures. It's so amazing how the boys change so much. Miss you in Wisconsin.

mishalee said...

Cute pictures Shauna! Love the new blog look, very nice!

Project 365