Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break 1!

I promised photos of our Spring Break. SO here they are......(if you know my Husband, you know I had many more wonderful photos to share, but you do not have all night so I limited myself.)

Our oldest Banini enjoyed beginning Spring Break with a friend staying the night. #1 is doing really well in school and so, we as parents, thought he would enjoy a reward for turning his attitude around at school. The young man with him is a good kid, we enjoy having him over to our home.

Our major project for Spring Break was to paint the trim of our home. We began with a power washer. I really enjoyed spraying the house and wish we had one to use to clean the boys. The boys helped with outside projects and the Little Banini's enjoyed playing outside.


A sunday afternoon nap and Dad playing with the Boys - capturing as Dad calls it - "The Finger of Doom!"

No comments:

Project 365