Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break 3!

You may need to go to Spring Break 1 posting to read in order.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday...

Family shoot at the temple Thursday..... See Family Picture Post...

Friday was busy with the Desert Botanical Garden, a play date at the park and a downtown Mesa photo shoot.








Saturday,(no photos of pinewood derby:() Dad did a photo shoot....this is one of my favorites from the shoot. She is a new beehive, with a changing body and very sensitive. I love her dearly.

Sunday was Flat Nathan day and busy with church and other meetings...

2 comments:

Debbie's said...

Hi you!
I'm so glad you found my blog- it's so great to see yours! What a bunch of good lookin' boys you have! I'm thrilled to get my second boy in a few weeks :D You look great, too... that family picture at the temple is beautiful.
Thanks for the calling sympathy... last Sunday was my first as chorister and they released me from Ward Activities Chair, so I have a better grasp on life now. I hope you're managing alright! Tell Boyd "hi" for me. I hope you don't mind if I share this with my family... they'll be thrilled to see yours, too.

Love,
Debbie

AZ said...

I love the bug pictures! You rock!

Project 365